Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Commitment to THE WORLD

My Commitment to myself and my 12WBT Family is to stay focused and stick to the program.  To exercise 6 out of 7 days and to not make excuses.  To lose 7 kgs by the end of the 12WBT.  To not drink alcohol during the week and limit myself to 1-2 glasses on the weekend.  To not let others sabotage me on my journey.  To support my 12WBT family were I can.  To encourage my husband to join me on the meal plan.  I further commit that if I have a bad day, not to crucify myself but to read over my goals and this commitment.  To exercise every Tuesday with Maz, rain, hail or shine!  I also commit to staying on the program once the 12 weeks are over, and make this a life change.  And I am committed to do the work to get there.  I WILL be my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment