Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3 - First Weigh in

The day had finally arrived.  My first weigh in day.  It is such an odd feeling, you know, that feeling of disappointment even before you jump on the scales.  To say that I was scared would be an understatement.  Would my hard work payoff?  Would my exercise, following the eating plan and drinking so much water that I now wake up with a bladder bigger than a basketball at 4am be worth it?  I'm happy to say that I was actually shocked by the scales.  1.9kgs in two days.  After my fitness test yesterday and my monumental 1km run, I could have easily stayed in bed.  And yes, it did take me an extra 10 mins to get out of bed this morning, but I got up and did my Cardio Burn DVD (I can highly recommend it to kick your butt!).  Granted my legs were screaming at me "what the hell are you doing" but I got through it.  Yes, I went to the easy option a couple of times, but I lasted the 60mins.  I have learnt that, it doesn't matter if you slow down, as long as you keep going. 

Unfortunately I missed the live video tonight as I was working late, so I'm excited to see it and I will definitely be on board next week.  I guess now my only problem is working out how much water is too much water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment