Sunday, February 20, 2011

Am I ready for this?

The day has finally arrived.  Tomorrow is the first day of a new beginning.  I have been reading my fellow 12WBT posts talking about "the final meal" and binging before kick-off.  I have had a whole weekend of eating what I want.  Even at lunch today, I sat with my husbands family and had a seafood platter and wait for it, a massive slice of Chocolate cake.  The stupid thing is, I NEVER eat cake.  I don't have a real sweet tooth.  But I sat there and ate half of this massive slice, before I almost had a heart attack from the sugar intake.  I even said "this is my last supper!"  I know the meals on the challenge are delicious and tasty so why do we have this need to feel as though we are being deprived because we are not having that bowl of chips or plate of Nachos?  It all goes back to mindset.  This is not a diet.  This is a life change.  I am praying with everything that my alarm will go off tomorrow at 5.30am and I will be in my lounge room doing my Cardio DVD.  Should be very interesting but I am determined to win this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment